Equipment / Laminators / GFP
Top Heat Laminator for Overlamination, Mounting, & Board Pre-Coating
Sign shops and digital printers now have an affordable option for pressure-sensitive applications. The Gfp 300 Series laminators deliver labor-saving features, rugged construction and high quality output in an entry level machine. The 300 Series adds top heat for better over lamination, quicker solvent outgassing, and mounting and board coating results. To make production easier and more efficient, they feature new 3” aluminum tube Quick-grip film shafts with width measurements for easy loading and alignment, Integrated Top Liner and Rear Output Rewinds for roll-to-roll applications, and new Metal Alloy Tubular Heaters to reduce breakage.
- Top Heat Assist reduces silvering and provides better bond to the material
- Swing up feed table makes it easy to load and web up the laminator
- Hand wheel pressure adjustment provides infinite control for adjusting pressure to achieve better quality output.
- “Quick Grip” film shafts makes it a breeze to load laminates
- All metal construction with heavy-duty side frames supports the weight of the laminates and media without causing wrinkles in output. Included stand with casters.
- 5″ main roller diameter increases dwell time when running laminates to apply the proper heat and pressure
- Foot pedal operation for safety and ergonomic ease
- Laminating Speed of 20 ft/min
- 2 Unwind Supply Shafts
- Top and Rear Take-up Mandrels
- Integrated Top Liner Rewind and Rear Rewind for Roll-to-Roll Applications
- Metal Alloy Heater
- Common household 120v service
- Full one year warranty for parts & labor with On-Site Service.