Equipment / Flatbed Printers / Canon Oce
Canon Arizona 1300 Series
Key Arizona 1300 Series Large Format Flatbed Printer series features include:
- True stationary flatbed versatility at an affordable price
- Roll Media Option available for true roll-to-roll capability
- Available in 4- 6- or 8-channel models that include support for CMYK plus White, Varnish and light Cyan and light Magenta inks
- Near-photographic image quality
- Instant-on printing and instant switching between roll-to-roll and flatbed printing
- Support for Arizona Xpert and Touchstone software for quick and easy creation of complex higher margin jobs including texture printing
The Arizona 1300 series consists of true flatbed printers based on UV-curable ink.
|Rigid Media Size||1300 Series GT – 49.2″ x 98.4″
1300 Series XT – 121.3″ x 98.4″
|Rigid Media Thickness||2.0″|
|VariaDot printing technology||6 to 42 picoliter droplets, 636 nozzles, one printhead/channel, single row design|
|Express Print Speed||1300 GT – 547.9 ft2/hr.
1300 XT – 568.3 ft2/hr.
|Ink Channels||1340 Series – 4 ink channels upgradeable to 1360 for 6 channels
1360 Series – 6 ink channels upgradeable to 1380 for 8 channels
1380 Series – 8 ink channels